Specialists in Treating Uterine/Endometrial Cancer
When it comes to uterine/endometrial cancer, the experience of your care team really matters. At our Gynecologic Cancer Treatment Center, you’ll find specialists who are shaping treatment guidelines globally for uterine/endometrial cancer care.
Our multidisciplinary team includes gynecologic surgical oncologists, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, and pathologists. Our gynecologic surgical oncologists have pioneered minimally invasive treatment options and perform 1,500 gynecological procedures each year.
Why Choose Us
We are dedicated to providing compassionate care and personalized diagnosis, treatment, and support for every uterine/endometrial cancer patient and her family. We strive to provide exceptional care for patients, including:
- Multidisciplinary care provided by specialists from two world-class medical centers, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, and Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- A treatment approach informed by the groundbreaking clinical and basic research that our physician-scientists are leading
- Genetic testing and counseling and personalized early-detection strategies for women and their families who have a hereditary risk of uterine/endometrial cancer
- Specialized care for women with sexual health or fertility concerns, and access to a wide array of support services
- Treatment from the No. 1 cancer center in New England, as ranked by U.S. News & World Report