Experts in Diagnosing and Treating Blood Cancers
Dana-Farber Brigham Cancer Center’s Hematologic Oncology Treatment Center is home to a specialized team of oncologists and hematologists, all of whom focus exclusively on blood cancers. The center also includes the bone marrow transplantation and cellular therapies program, which is one of the largest and most experienced in the world.
As a patient here, we treat you, not just your cancer.
You can count on:
- A personalized, comprehensive treatment plan, offering the latest therapies and supportive resources
- Access to the latest clinical trials
- The full expertise of two world-class medical centers—Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Access to our Cancer Diagnostic Service, which provides an efficient path to reach a timely diagnosis for patients that present with signs or symptoms of cancer to avoid unnecessary testing and delays in treatment.
- Receiving your care from the #4 ranked cancer center in the nation and top-ranked program in New England, according to U.S. News & World Report
Learn more about the Hematologic Oncology Treatment Center.