Specialists in Treating Leukemia
Dana-Farber Brigham Cancer Center’s Adult Leukemia Program includes hematologists, medical oncologists, pathologists, and radiation therapists who specialize in treating patients with all types of leukemia, including acute myeloid leukemia (AML), acute lymphocytic leukemia (ALL), chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML), and related bone marrow disorders, such as myelodysplastic syndromes and myeloproliferative neoplasms.
Your care team will collaborate to develop a comprehensive, personalized treatment plan that offers the most advanced therapies and an array of supportive resources.
Why Choose Us
Our specialists have extensive experience treating patients at all stages and with all types of acute and chronic leukemia. We provide comprehensive services to patients with these cancers, including:
- Personalized treatment plans, ranging from standard supportive care to intensive chemotherapy for acute leukemia
- Access to new therapies through clinical trials, some of which may not be available elsewhere
- Close collaboration with the experts in our Bone Marrow Transplantation Program at Dana-Farber Brigham Cancer Center, one of the largest and most experienced programs in the world
- Multidisciplinary care delivered by specialists from Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Treatment from the No. 1 cancer center in New England, ranked by U.S. News & World Report.