Experts in Diagnosing and Treating Head and Neck Cancer
At Dana-Farber Brigham Cancer Center’s Head and Neck Cancer Treatment Center, we focus exclusively on treating patients with cancers of the throat, larynx, nose, sinuses, and mouth. Our experts include specialists in medical and radiation oncology, head and neck surgery, dentistry, oral surgery, reconstructive surgery, and other disciplines.
Given the complexity of the structures involved, caring for patients with head and neck cancers requires significant expertise. Our team has pioneered effective surgical and non-surgical treatments designed to preserve your appearance and ability to eat, swallow and speak.
As a patient here, we treat you, not just your cancer.
You can count on:
- A personalized treatment plan tailored to your type of cancer
- Access to advanced treatments, such as organ sparing and reconstructive surgery, robotic-assisted surgery, speech, voice and swallowing therapy, and nutritional guidance.
- Access to the latest clinical trials
- The full expertise of two world-class medical centers—Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Access to our Cancer Diagnostic Service, which provides an efficient path to reach a timely diagnosis for patients that present with signs or symptoms of cancer to avoid unnecessary testing and delays in treatment.
- Receiving your care from the #4 ranked cancer center in the nation and top-ranked program in New England, according to U.S. News & World Report
Our specialists provide comprehensive care for head and neck cancers including:
- Thyroid cancer
- Laryngeal cancer
- Merkel cell carcinoma
- Mouth/oral cavity cancer
- Oropharyngeal cancer
- Salivary gland/parotid cancer
Learn more about the Head & Neck Cancer Treatment Center.