Specialists in Treating Brain Metastases
Multidisciplinary expertise is required to manage the complexities that brain metastases present. The multidisciplinary Brain Metastases Program includes experts in radiation oncology, neurosurgery, medical oncology, neuro-oncology, neuroradiology, and neuropathology. Each of these professionals has deep expertise in diagnosing and treating even the most complicated cases of brain metastases.
We will develop an individualized treatment plan based on your specific cancer, whether you face a first-time diagnosis or a recurrence of brain metastases.
Why Choose Us
Our specialists have extensive experience treating first-time or reoccurrences of brain metastases. We offer the latest advances in treatment, including:
- Comprehensive treatment plans tailored to your specific cancer
- Our state-of-the-art Advanced Multimodality Image-Guided Operating (AMIGO) Suite provides advanced imaging and image-guided surgery for greater precision
- New radiation therapy techniques that can reduce the length of treatment sessions
- Multidisciplinary care delivered by specialists from Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Treatment from the No. 1 cancer center in New England, ranked by U.S. News & World Report