Experts in Diagnosing and Treating Neurologic Cancers
The Center for Neuro-Oncology at Dana-Farber Brigham Cancer Center offers the latest advances in care for patients with brain tumors, spinal cord tumors, and neurologic complications from cancer. Our highly experienced, specialized team of neuro-oncologists, neurosurgeons, radiation oncologists, neuroradiologists, and neuropathologists all focus exclusively on treating both common and rare brain tumors and use advanced techniques to treat tumors that other centers often consider inoperable or untreatable.
As a patient here, we treat you, not just your cancer.
You can count on:
- An individualized treatment plan tailored to your specific type of brain tumor
- Access to the latest clinical trials
- The full expertise of two world-class medical centers—Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Access to our Cancer Diagnostic Service, which provides an efficient path to reach a timely diagnosis for patients that present with signs or symptoms of cancer to avoid unnecessary testing and delays in treatment.
- Receiving your care from the top-ranked program in New England by U.S. News & World Report
Learn more about the Center for Neuro-Oncology.