Specialists in Treating Esophageal and Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
The Center for Esophageal and Gastric Cancer brings together experts in esophageal and gastric cancer—medical and radiation oncologists, gastroenterologists, radiologists, pathologists, and surgeons – working to improve the way these cancers are diagnosed and treated.
Why is their exclusive focus on esophageal or gastric cancer so important? We see hundreds of esophageal and gastric cancer patients each year—the kind of high-volume experience that studies show improves health outcomes.
Why Choose Us
At Dana-Farber Brigham Cancer Center, we strive to improve the outcome for patients with esophageal and stomach cancer by advancing national standards of care, using the best therapies available, collaborating in multi-disciplinary clinics, and developing innovative therapies for the future. We provide comprehensive services to patients with these cancers, including:
- Personalized treatment: plans based on your needs and the details of your specific cancer
- Dedicated Thoracic Intensive Care Unit (ICU) where we care for patients with esophageal cancer
- Access to the most advanced treatments for esophageal and stomach cancer, including clinical trials that may not be available elsewhere
- Multidisciplinary care: bringing together specialists from Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Treatment from the No. 1 cancer center in New England, ranked by U.S. News & World Report.