Experts in Diagnosing and Treating Thoracic Cancers
Dana-Farber Brigham Cancer Center’s Thoracic (Lung) Cancer Treatment Center focuses exclusively on treating patients with non-small cell lung cancer, small cell lung cancer, mesothelioma, and other cancers within the chest. Our multidisciplinary team of medical and radiation oncologists, thoracic surgeons, and pulmonologists work in close collaboration to deliver comprehensive care that addresses the complex needs of lung cancer patients to improve outcomes and quality of life.
As a patient here, we treat you, not just your cancer.
You can count on:
- An individualized therapy plan that accounts for your type of cancer and specific needs
- Care based on the latest advances in tumor genetic testing, personalized lung cancer treatment, surgical techniques and other forms of therapy
- The full expertise of two world-class medical centers—Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Access to our Cancer Diagnostic Service, which provides an efficient path to reach a timely diagnosis for patients that present with signs or symptoms of cancer to avoid unnecessary testing and delays in treatment.
- Receiving your care from the #4 ranked cancer center in the nation and top-ranked program in New England, according to U.S. News & World Report
Our specialists are highly experienced in treating all thoracic (lung) cancers, including:
- Lung cancer
- Mediastinal cancer
- Metastatic tumors to the lungs
- Non-small cell lung cancer
- Pleural cancer
- Respiratory system cancers
- Small cell lung cancer
- Thymoma/thymic malignancies
- Thymus/mediastinal cancer
- Tracheal cancer
- Tumors of the chest wall
Learn more about the Thoracic (Lung) Cancer Treatment Center.