Experts in Diagnosing and Treating Women’s Cancers
Dana-Farber Brigham Cancer Center is home to a specialized team of medical and radiation oncologists and cancer surgeons, all of whom focus exclusively on breast, ovarian and other types of women’s cancers. Everything we do is tailored to the unique needs of women.
As a patient here, we treat you, not just your cancer.
You can count on:
- Our extensive experience in diagnosing and managing even the most complicated cases
- A personalized treatment plan tailored to your specific cancer
- Access to advanced treatments, including the latest options in minimally invasive and robotic-assisted surgery. We are also leaders in breast reconstruction.
- Access to the latest clinical trials
- The full expertise of two world-class medical centers—Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Access to our Cancer Diagnostic Service, which provides an efficient path to reach a timely diagnosis for patients that present with signs or symptoms of cancer to avoid unnecessary testing and delays in treatment.
- Receiving your care from the top-ranked program in New England by U.S. News & World Report
Our specialists provide comprehensive care for all women’s cancers including:
- Breast cancer
- Ovarian cancer
- Cervical cancer
- Endometrial/uterine cancer
- Gestational trophoblastic disease (GTD)
- Vaginal cancer
- Vulvar cancer
Learn more about the Women’s Cancers Treatment Center.
After a breast cancer diagnosis, it’s important to feel confident in your team of specialists, as you embark on your journey back to health. At Dana-Farber Brigham Cancer Center we bring together specialists focused on treating your type of cancer. Hear from one breast cancer patient on the care you can expect at Dana-Farber Brigham Cancer Center.