Experts in Diagnosing and Treating Gastrointestinal Cancers
Dana-Farber Brigham Cancer Center’s Gastrointestinal Cancer Treatment Center is home to a specialized team of medical and radiation oncologists and gastrointestinal surgeons, all of whom focus exclusively on gastrointestinal cancers. As one of the nation’s most experienced gastrointestinal cancer teams, we see over 2,500 cases of gastrointestinal cancer each year giving us expertise in treating simple to complex cases.
As a patient here, we treat you, not just your cancer.
You can count on:
- An individualized therapy plan for your specific needs and may be based on results from personalized genetic testing
- Access to advanced treatments, such as robotic-assisted surgery
- Access to the latest clinical trials
- Supportive resources including nutrition counseling, integrative therapies, and support groups
- The full expertise of two world-class medical centers – Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Access to our Cancer Diagnostic Service, which provides an efficient path to reach a timely diagnosis for patients that present with signs or symptoms of cancer to avoid unnecessary testing and delays in treatment.
- Receiving your care from the #4 ranked cancer center in the nation and top-ranked program in New England by U.S. News & World Report
Specialists provide comprehensive care for gastrointestinal cancers including:
- Colon and rectal cancer
- Pancreatic cancer
- Biliary cancer (gallbladder cancer and bile duct cancer)
- Esophageal cancer
- Stomach (gastric) cancer
- Liver (hepatic) cancer
- Neuroendocrine cancer
Learn more about the Gastrointestinal Cancer Treatment Center.