Specialists in Treating CNS Lymphoma
When it comes to treating CNS lymphoma, multidisciplinary expertise makes all the difference. With the most advanced treatment options available — including surgery, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, immunotherapy, and targeted therapies, and with extensive clinical trial options — the CNS Lymphoma Center is uniquely qualified to treat and advance the outcomes of patients with these tumors.
Should you require surgery for your condition, our neurosurgeons are skilled in using the latest techniques, including minimally invasive and intra-operative imaging, to treat tumors that other centers often consider inoperable or untreatable.
Why Choose Us
Our specialists have extensive experience treating all forms of CNS Lymphoma and will offer you the latest advances in treatment, including:
- Comprehensive treatment plans tailored to your specific cancer
- Vast experience from the first-of-its-kind dedicated CNS Lymphoma center
- Access to an extensive number of clinical trials for CNS Lymphoma
- Our state-of-the-art Advanced Multimodality Image-Guided Operating (AMIGO) Suite provides advanced imaging and image-guided surgery for greater precision
- Multidisciplinary care delivered by specialists from Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Treatment from the No. 1 cancer center in New England, ranked by U.S. News & World Report