Specialists in Treating Thyroid Cancer
We bring together medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, endocrinologists, endocrine surgeons, cytopathologists, radiologists and other physicians who specialize in thyroid cancer and nodular disease.
Our team has deep experience treating all types of thyroid cancer, including papillary thyroid cancer, follicular thyroid cancer, medullary thyroid cancer, and anaplastic thyroid cancer.
Why Choose Us
At Dana-Farber Brigham Cancer Center’s Thyroid Cancer Center, we combine world-class patient care with leading-edge research. As a patient, you can count on:
- A treatment approach informed by the latest developments in clinical and basic research
- Advanced imaging technologies for greater precision before, during, and after surgery at our state-of-the-art Advanced Multimodality Image-Guided Operating (AMIGO) Suite
- Molecular and genetic analysis of tumors for precise diagnosis and optimal treatment planning
- Access to new therapies through clinical trials, some of which may not be available elsewhere
- Multidisciplinary care delivered by specialists from Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Treatment from the No. 1 cancer center in New England, ranked by U.S. News & World Report