Specialists in Treating Breast Cancer
Dana-Farber Brigham Cancer Center’s Breast Cancer Treatment Center draws on the latest discoveries to deliver highly advanced care for breast cancer. Our care team consists of specialists who focus exclusively on breast cancer, including medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, breast imaging specialists, breast pathologists, breast surgeons and plastic/reconstructive surgeons.
In order to meet each patient’s unique needs, we offer programs for:
- Young women with breast cancer
- Metastatic breast cancer
- Inflammatory breast cancer
- Breast cancer during pregnancy
Why Choose Us
Our breast cancer specialists have deep experience across the entire spectrum of breast cancer stages and subtypes. We strive to provide exceptional care for patients with breast cancer, including:
- Personalized treatment: plans based on your needs and the details of your specific cancer
- Access to clinical trials: trials available for all stages and subtypes of breast cancer
- Multidisciplinary care: bringing together specialists from Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Treatment from the No. 1 cancer center in New England, ranked by U.S. News & World Report.
After a breast cancer diagnosis, it’s important to feel confident in your team of specialists, as you embark on your journey back to health. At Dana-Farber Brigham Cancer Center we bring together specialists focused on treating your type of cancer. Hear from one breast cancer patient on the care you can expect at Dana-Farber Brigham Cancer Center.