Specialists in Treating Glioma
Treatment for glioma is complex, and treatment planning requires involvement from many subspecialists, including neurosurgeons, radiation oncologists, and medical oncologists. Your care team at the Neuro-Oncology Treatment Center will develop a personalized treatment plan based on your specific brain tumor.
Our highly experienced neurosurgeons use the latest techniques, including minimally-invasive image-guided therapy, to treat tumors that others may consider inoperable or untreatable.
Why Choose Us
Our specialists have extensive experience in treating both common and rare brain tumors, including glioma. We provide comprehensive services, including:
- Multidisciplinary approach to developing a comprehensive treatment plan tailored to your specific cancer
- Access to clinical trials, including those studying new approaches in immunotherapy
- Over 30 years’ experience in minimally-invasive image-guided surgery
- Our state-of-the-art Advanced Multimodality Image-Guided Operating (AMIGO) Suite provides advanced imaging and image-guided surgery for greater precision
- Multidisciplinary care delivered by specialists from Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Treatment from the No. 1 cancer center in New England, ranked by U.S. News & World Report.