Specialists in Treating Mesothelioma
At the Thoracic (Lung) Cancer Treatment Center, we have extensive experience diagnosing and treating mesothelioma, including pleural mesothelioma, peritoneal mesothelioma, and pericardial mesothelioma. Among our team of thoracic surgeons, medical and radiation oncologists, pathologists and radiologists are several of the world’s foremost experts in the disease.
Approximately 2,000 new patients are diagnosed with mesothelioma every year in the United States, and our center treats more than 300 patients annually.
As a patient here, you’ll receive comprehensive care that accounts for your mesothelioma type/stage.
Why Choose Us
Mesothelioma patients at Dana-Farber Brigham Cancer Center benefit from:
- Our deep experience diagnosing even the most complicated cases
- Advanced surgical treatments for mesothelioma pioneered by our clinicians, including interoperative chemotherapeutic drugs
- A treatment approach informed by the latest developments in clinical and basic research
- Access to new therapies through clinical trials, some of which may not be available elsewhere
- Multidisciplinary care delivered by specialists from two world-class medical centers
- Treatment from the No. 1 cancer center in New England, as ranked by U.S. News & World Report