Specialists in Treating Lymphoma
Dana-Farber Brigham Cancer Center’s Lymphoma Program has extensive experience caring for patients with lymphoid malignancies, including Hodgkin lymphoma, non-Hodgkin lymphoma, chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), B-cell neoplasms, and T-cell neoplasms. Our focused expertise is important because lymphoma encompasses more than 70 tumor types, each requiring a different treatment approach.
We see more than 1,000 new patients each year—the kind of high-volume experience that studies show improves health outcomes. In addition, we offer patients access to clinical trials of promising new lymphoma treatments, such as CAR T-cell therapy, a new form of immunotherapy.
Why Choose Us
Our multidisciplinary team will carefully review your medical history and will create an individualized treatment plan based on your specific diagnosis. We provide comprehensive services to patients with lymphoma, including:
- Immunotherapy approaches including checkpoint inhibitors and CAR T-cell therapy
- Access to clinical trials offering novel therapies
- Expert care from the Bone Marrow Transplantation Program at Dana-Farber Brigham Cancer Center, one of the largest and most experienced programs in the world
- Multidisciplinary care: bringing together specialists from Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Treatment from the No. 1 cancer center in New England, ranked by U.S. News & World Report.