Specialists in Treating Lung Cancers
Our Thoracic (Lung) Cancer Treatment Center is home to specialists who focus solely on lung cancer. Our multidisciplinary team includes distinguished thoracic surgeons, medical oncologists, pathologists, pulmonologists and radiation oncologists who have pioneered the most effective techniques in lung cancer treatment.
Our lung cancer experts will work together and with you to tailor a treatment plan according to your cancer type, stage, and unique situation.
Why Choose Us
At Dana-Farber Brigham Cancer Center, our specialists have extensive experience treating all stages of lung cancer and other thoracic cancers. As a patient, you’ll have access to:
- One of the few dedicated thoracic surgery intensive care units (ICU) in the country
- Genetically-based personalized medicine for certain types of tumors
- Innovative treatments including minimally invasive video-assisted thoracic surgery and image-guided video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery
- Multidisciplinary care delivered by specialists from Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Brigham and Women’s Hospital, and informed by the latest developments in clinical and basic research
- Treatment from the No. 1 cancer center in New England, as ranked by U.S. News & World Report